Friday, November 02, 2007

Posh baby & Posh PETS!

I not only design for baby & child, I have also been commissioned to design little pretties for their loved Pets. I love it. Im flattered & I LOVE a challenge.I would love to create more pieces for the Posh pets. Anyone need a little treasure for your pet?(baby)


Some of the things I adorn my pieces with are :
Cherubs,bouquets, Bunnies, Fanciful Pears, Crowns & really anything I find that has the charm & style fit for a princess.
Love finding vintage jewlery, antique trims & even among all this sparkely, glittery, posh girly girl stuff... I love to add a bit of rust & found objects.
I have a fondness for old rusty, chippy, weathered things with a patina. So keep your eye out for some more goodies to come & see how all this lovelyness can be combined with some good old junk!



No comments: