Friday, November 02, 2007

Bonne Nuit...Sweet Dreams my loves....

http://www.joelledolcebebe.com/


available on my ETSY.
Colors available:
Blush, iced lilac, mint ice, dreamy blue, French Vanilla, buttercream, & peachcream...
These realy are too sweet!
Be a hit at your next baby shower.
Give a gift that will be cherished forever.
Don't settle. Give gifts that are handmade & filled with love & details & truely one of a kind.
Handmade by me ~ Joelle a mommy to 5 little girls.
These sweet plaques are adorned with bouquets filled with
glass glitter & vintage mica, painted berries & birdies, crystals, & even semi-precious jewels. Painted with the French saying "Bonne Nuit", special request for "sweet dreams, Princess or Prince... Just ask sweets! : )


NOTE* I replaced the crystal in the picture with an actual chandelier crystal. I like it much better. you will too.

No comments: