Friday, October 05, 2007


Note from Cheri:This cookie design is a creation of my friends Mary Ann Ross and Kimberly Lainson, the party divas at ThePartyWorks.com.


*If I get extra time & a little help from My sweet princess, I'll even put a little black bowtie at his neck & use a long cookie/candy stick (whatever you call them)
I'll just do Frankenstine, but I thought the Frankie bride was cute too.


I think these will be cute to have at the "HARVEST HAPPENING".....not like I have extra time to make complicated cookies, but I think with help from my sweet princess, this is not as complicated as it looks. well, time consuming. I know its not complicated, but BAKING is for me lately.
If i do these, i'll post them & the pail I paint if i get time.


wish me luck!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I popped over from the Victoria message board! Love your site!!! (((hugs)))

Joelle Dolce Bebe said...

Your the Best!
Thank you! Im so Glad Victoria is back! now i better get moving on this silly blog of mine & clean it up & add some fluff! : )
Hugs & kisses ~ See you soon!

Colleen said...

Your the Best! Thank you! Im so Glad Victoria is back! now i better get moving on this silly blog of mine & clean it up & add some fluff! : ) Hugs & kisses ~ See you soon!