Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Think Spring!

Hello all my Blogger friends! I have been missing all you creative souls!

It has been a very busy year already for me. I haven't been blogging or doing much online business in awhile. I so miss all the inspiration & kindness from everyone. You would think I would make it a point to come visit you all when I need a break or some positive boost!
My girls have been keeping me pretty busy & Im just trying to do a few designs here & there but this little girl is a handfull. She is full force at everything. For anyone that doesn't know I just had my 5th baby girl about a year ago. She was walking at 91/2 months & running fast now. & talking quite a bit already. I love being a mommy & loved being pregnant but sooo miss being ME. Sometimes you forget who you are. but I guess if your doing something right thats bound to happen.
Anyways...... Im on my way to finding me again & part of that is CREATING.
I joined ETSY in 06 but forgot about it & then got pregnant & just started selling on ETSY.
I have a few video's that i will post for those whom do not know about Etsy yet & for those who do... you might not have seen them. I know im new to ETSY & trying to read as much as I can on the forums & stork & joining teams.... so much to read, learn & do.
If your an artist, designer, photographer, baker, goshhhhh if you CREATE Check ETSY out.
http://www.joelledolcebebe.com/ ~ this is my shop. Its so new & a bunch of this & that. I have TONS to get finished & list. furniture, mirrors, lamps, benches, canvas paintings & lots more.... keep checking back I have lots of goodies that need homes.
Happy Spring!...... Its just around the corner. Get Inspired For Fresh New Things! XOXO





2 comments:

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Hi Joelle! So nice to meet you. Michelle from Rose Petals and Blooms is such a sweetie! You make beautiful things. Great blog too! Have a great day!

SweetAnnee said...

Oh I love your blog and your etsy!!

I can't believe it FIVE babes..yes
you don't feel like ME..
but they grow up (waaah)
and you'll be you again!!
Tis all a journey and all meant to be
enjoyed!!
fondly, Deena