Monday, December 17, 2007

Sitting in Style

Ohh how I wish I would have known about these chairs. The Nicole Reid CollectionTM offers beautiful hand-carved high chairs that add a touch of elegance to your living space.


I love them. I love this leopard print, I love the cream, I love the black. I love them all. They not only look stylish & classy, they are quite functional too. They work well with your decor. They are not an eye sore. They add style to your room & make your little Prince or Princess sit upon a Posh seat with such regal presence. A wonderful piece to have at Grandparents house. A necessary seat when child comes to visit, yet a wonderful design to not become an eye sore when not in use.

On top of all that.... this wonderful find actually becomes a youth chair. So you really get your moneys worth.

This would actually be great for the parents whom have more than one child. They would look stylish & not be too much as if having double or more Plastic high chairs all in a row. These would be perfect baby shower gifts. A great gift for those whom want to go in together on a big ticket item. This definitely would be a gift that lasts!


Enjoy her site. She is definitely someone to watch. Nicole Ried:http://www.nicolereid.com/












3 comments:

designsbynana said...

OH my!!!That high chair is exquisite!!!Definitely a must for those people that want something unique and luxurious. Great piece!

Roxie Morrow said...

I just found your blog and I'm in love. So much to look at...and beautiful things too. I love your "It's great to be a girl" picture.
Have a nice evening.

dragonflydreamer said...

I typed you a comment and it disappeared. I am in love with your art, your blog, your My Space and I will be heading over to your etsy store next. You are so inspirational and talented. Have you taken your beauties to any trade or art shows? Do you know about Silver Bella or Artsy Momma blogspot blogs? They might be able to help get the word out about your shop. Something about your collages bring them to mind.