Thursday, November 08, 2007

ROSEY POSEY FRIENDS from ETSY....

I have been so busy with everything I forgot to share this sweet find.
I bought this cute little onesie from my fellow ESTY/BLOGGER FRIEND awhile back.
She is the sweetest girl & makes the sweetest clothes for little ones ~ & other little treasures.
She made mine with a little ruffle trim at the sleeves. & this is a little bag to use for whatever I wish. WE use this sweet bag for my precious babies favorite book, doll & pretend baby bottle to take in the car. Its HER little bag of goodies. A perfect little bag to have handy for our million trips in the car. Its sweet & so precious. It has the vintage charm of when days were much more innocent & simple. LOVE IT & LOVE HER.
THANK YOU Cheryl.

1 comment:

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

how adorable!! I just love Cheryl and the things she makes!! soo cute!!