Friday, November 02, 2007

french cherub hook


french cherub hook
Originally uploaded by JOELLE06
french cherub hook
Charming aren't I?
How sweet is this cherub?
I'd say yes you are charming my little sweet friend.
ohhh the possibilities with this treasure......
How Grand would your prized TuTu look on this? Or old worn balet slippers. Maybe mama's apron needs a special place? or guest towels, your nightie, straw bag, hmmmmmmmm.... I know just the thing.
LOVE this one.
The peachypinks of the flowers & the pearls,crystal & painted berries with bit of sparkel are just yummy. All set off with the sweet green ribbon.
Painted in an antique white & brushed with old world charm gold.
someone just might get lucky to buy this from my etsy site if I feel generous : )
www.joelledolcebebe.etsy.com

No comments: