Saturday, January 06, 2007

Joelle Dolce Bebe







Im suppose to be the creative one in the family. So why is it taking me forever to figure out this BLOG thing? I finally got a Myspace, it appears to look pretty sweet, (haha ..)but im having a hard time getting this one going. Maybe it has to do with being a perfectionist.??? ~ well I know it has a lot to do with it. i would LOVE to meet other artist/designers that have that problem & how they get over it hindering all their projects.I know I can delete or edit or just change things but for some reason im still here ~ trying to figure out how to get going... what to say, wich pictures to post etc... Maybe its the fear of actually "writing/saying something & having others judge me on that too??? I LOVE what I do. i LOVE to create. I DREAM constantly of sweet designs & fabulous rooms & charming little gifts. I DREAM WITH MY EYES WIDE OPEN ~ I not only say that alot ~ well... post it to others I write to, but I really do dream with my eyes WIDE open. I am always designing something in my head. I believe it all started at a very early age. It is my way of coping with stress. Stress is part of my life, when your someone like me... Its just part of your life. Im a perfectionist, very hard on myself, a people pleaser, a MOMMY (and we all know stress is something that comes along with that) a wife to a workaholic, and just someone trying to have a perfect life & that just isn't so easy. Soooo Dreaming & creating is MY THERAPY! Much needed therapy. I have always created something. When I was young I would design a castle in my head and then at night I would describe it to my little sister. Even at a young age I would design my castle very classy & regal... not your typical little girl Pink & purple kinda stuff. I have no idea where that all came from. but back then.... I was full of details.I have a very vivid imagination....Im full of ideas, im constantly creating something, trying new things & getting bored easy. oh... I also believe I have adult add or adhd??? whatever its called. so that maybe another reason for trying something new, or just a new project.I like to move on fast yet I like things the same???? ~ ok... label that one. haha


Anyways...im finally going to try this.I have so many inspiring photos & artists that I have found that i will share...Some You might already know, some maybe not. but i will be more than happy to pass along my new found treasures. I love to be inspired & I love to inspire. Hopefully comming here & doing this I will be able to do both. I LOVE doing what I do.I know my style isn't for everyone but im here to find those whom will appreciate what I do & Hopefully be able to find those whom will want me to create something for them to treasure. Or those whom will bring out whats yet to surface from this creative mind.Im not perfect & either are my designs. Im learning & improving everyday. Remember this is all new to me & im surprised I even wrote this much. I know there is alot of mistakes & alot of "buts" ~ BUT this is just a blog to me. if I worry about misspelling, grammer, puncuation etc... i'll never post anything.Im a mommy to 5 little girls(I just had a baby Dec. 7th) I have a 165 lb female rottweiler & im fostering a yellow lab(for almost a year) sooooo my head is spinning, time is very precious to me & Life is too short to worry about being critized on my little blogs. So please bare with me? or is it bear??? haha ... oh.... most often its either very early or super late so who knows if any of this will make sence or just repeating myself. O well.... maybe you'll be amused?
Wish me Luck.


Sweet dreams ~
Joelle

No comments: